Enough with the puns

By fuckmuppet - 27/05/2014 17:04 - United Kingdom - Oxford

Today, I came down with diarrhea thanks to a particularly low-class restaurant. My dad has been making constant stupid puns like "pretty shitty state you're in" and "this day and age, you just don't expect this crap". I'm at the point where I want to gouge his eyes out with a goddamn spoon. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 731
You deserved it 7 478

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I was recently on a 2-week Europe tour with my Rotary Exchange District and got food poisoning the first day. Our trip chaperone kept making pregnancy jokes at me the whole time on our way to the doctor's. I know your pain. Also, we practically lived on a bus...

Make a complaint to the restaurant that their food made you sick, hopefully they don't just try to give you a new meal free ending you up in the same situation.

Comments

lil_miss_simran 15

Lol ignore him. Get well soon

SmittyJA24 26

We're running out of good ones? No! Go dookie it out with your dad.

that is a shitty attitude. He helped bring you into this world.

You made an FML expecting sympathetic comments. Much misled.

It's his mouth you want to remove, not his eyes, just saying

But everyone knows you must destroy it at the source. Just a little heads up OP, The fastest way to the brain, is through the nose. If you already have the spoon with you could have your little mummification ceremony.

TheDrifter 23

Your dad is the "shitty situation" guy? Damn that's one... fecally abundant circumstance.

Make sure it's not with a steak knife like the earlier FML...

RedPillSucks 31

Does your dad constantly post "That's a shituation" on FML?