Drying times

By helplesssssss - 07/08/2009 21:31 - United States

Today, I took a shower in a beach house we're renting for the week. Once I get out, I realize the house doesn't supply towels, my entire family was outside in the front yard, my phone was upstairs, and there are no blinds. I stood under a ceiling fan naked for 20 minutes trying to dry off. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 147
You deserved it 15 163

Same thing different taste

Top comments

veryst00pid 0

wait if you're at a beachhouse shouldn't you have towels for when you go to the beach?

Sun_Kissed18 25

Oo well at least no one saw you right?

Comments

Well yay for you, you moderated this. And while I'm not 100% sure, I don't think there was a bed with sheets on it in the bathroom. Could be wrong, but I doubt it.

You should just go **** your ******* self, you fat piece of horse shit!!!!!!!

#17--- this is so true! OP shouldve checked to make sure there were towels in the first place.

catherinee_ 0

i'm not sure if anyone else read this properly, but i think the reason she mentioned that the windows had no blinds and her cell phone was in another area of the house and her family was outside was so that the reader could get the image that she couldn't ask anyone to get her a towel, and if she had walked around the house to get one, there was a chance that someone would see her. but then again, i'm still not sure why she wouldn't have made sure that there were towels in the bathroom...

thankyou! and I just simply forgot to check for towels. it happens all the time.

Getchooahhaa 0

If your whole family was *outside*, why not just walk through the house and get a towel / bedsheet / clothing you're not going to wear and dry off?

Getchooahhaa 0

Because there were no blinds so everyone would have seen her through the windows?

weirdgirl_sf 0

Why didn't you check for towels BEFORE you got into the shower dumb ass? Also why couldn't you just put on your shirt and pants real quick and run to your room? You didn't walk to the bathroom naked right? YDI

my thoughts exactly. plus, if your entire family was in the front yard then you could've run to get a towel without anyone seeing you

alright well i thought it was a funny situation that's why i posted it i didn't think it would cause so much controversy. geez has nobody ever forgotten a towel before? But if you don't think its funny that's okay.. better yet, just don't even comment it? BTW, for whoever was asking for "pictures" of this... why would I take pictures of that?

Jordie210 0

everything on here causes controversy. =]

And if there's a naked girl, they ask for pictures.

Hi. Hello. Welcome to the internet. It's a cruel place and almost everyone asks for nudes. By posting something, everyone will comment, and no matter how much you defend yourself, nobody cares. That's just how it goes here.

DieterDerBlau 0

Got nudes??!?!?!?!? We're dying out here... Nudes are the only thing that'll help us survive.