Downhill

By worthless - 03/04/2011 00:51 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was reading my boyfriend's online diary. It started off really sweet, saying he was in a wonderful relationship with me, and how he utterly adored me. It then slowly progressed into loathing and wondering what he ever saw in me, all because I have a low sex-drive. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 108
You deserved it 19 379

Same thing different taste

Top comments

He is going overboard, but relationships won't work if the sex isn't there for both.

xeldawyn 14

Why were you reading his diary?

Comments

richboii 0

Thats what you get for not making him enough sandwiches

Griggy 0

That's what your ass gets for invading his privacy!!! You deserve your pain!!!

Egnar 19

People keeping saying "oh he should wait till she's in a better mood" but don't realize the wording on this FML - This isn't a story about a case of her not being in the mood for sex [which would be extremely shallow on the boyfriends part]. It's a difference between her sex drive and his sex drive [and it's not a man thing - there are girls in the same situation, having more of a sex drive than their partner]. Sexual chemistry is an important part of the mating and dating process. These 2 people are obviously not sexually compatible and he's expressed that through his writing in an online journal. There is nothing wrong here, from his part.

I would agree with you... except if they weren't compatible, he should have broken up with her before it got to the point where he let the resentment about something she can't really control turn into outright loathing. She clearly was unaware of his feelings, so he obviously hasn't even brought it up with her.

Ouch >_< he ish a D bag :/ find someone that wants to be with u not only for sex :3

AceArctic 4

108 do you mean stuff like fuzzy pink handcuffs and a squirrel costume in which the boyfriend can chase her through the forest in order to spice up their love life?

varkey 7

find a new boyfriend if his sex drive is so high that he hates you because of it, there's something wrong

and now he could be fathering your children, oops! never **** stupid people we need to breed the stupid out.

1: have more sex with him. 2: stop reading his diary.