Dating is hell

By ZombiKilla - 16/08/2016 02:46 - United States - Delta

Today, I went on a date. Met the guy at the restaurant, everything seemed to be going OK, but then he spent the entire dinner talking about Pokemon GO, and wouldn't let me say a word. He suddenly stops talking, gets up, says he, "doesn't feel a connection" and leaves. I had to pay the bill. FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 561
You deserved it 1 562

Same thing different taste

Top comments

He's probably with Team Rocket and needed the free meal. Giovanni doesn't pay well!

Comments

Should have told the staff that the bills were separate and gave them his name and contact information so they could file a police report on a dine and dash.

He probably just lost GPS connection and had to get out of there.

cootiequeen4444 11

he didn't HAVE to leave. you don't need a GPS in a restaurant. a gps is pretty useless there. it wouldn't even help to find the bathroom. if someone can't spend two hours away from Pokémon go how do they even function in life aka have a job ??

I am not sure if Harambe would have been better or worse...

I saw "OK" and "GO" first, because they are capitalized. OK GO are awesome. Meanwhile, OP's date was definitely not a good catch.

The fact that they play Pokemon go in the first place should have made you end things first

So, people like you complain about adults playing a fun game for people of all ages which gets people outside, when the people complaining have better things to do other than bash the fun of other people.

Its Pokemon go tho, people can ramble on about their Cp 1234 Vaporeom or some shit like that

this is one that you don't want to catch at all

Yeah, I thinking that too since obsessive interests is a trait of Autism. If that's the case, maybe leaving during the date could be because he doesn't know that's inappropriate, not just because he's a jerk.

For the 21st century it's been decided women can pick up the bill since men got stuck with it all of the last century.