Date night

By Anonymous - 30/04/2011 05:21 - United States

Today, I went out on a date with an ex-boyfriend who I hadn't seen since college. He took me to a bar, where he was oddly quiet, but drank heavily. When the bartender asked us if we were ok, he replied, "This is my ex-girlfriend. Can you believe she used to be skinny?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 129
You deserved it 7 988

Same thing different taste

Top comments

forestqueenie 0

what an ahole! I bet you're gorgeous! don't mind what he says...

Comments

ThatLooksSticky 16

...and that's when you remembered why you two are no longer dating.

bzett 0

ha! the things that come out of peoples mouths when their drunk...

yummycupcakegirl 0

Wow, leave the bar and dont look back...

wht a jerk but maybe it's cuz he's really drunk

oblio 0

Ooh, a mean drunk. Sounds like he's your ex for a good reason. Just think of allthe verbal abuse you're missing since you're not with him. Just think of him, middle aged with a beer belly sittin on the couch yelling "Make me a sammich, fatty" and thank your lucky stars that you'll never be with him!

ECMchase 0

One getting drunk is stupid, depressed or happy you always wake worse than you are. two say "Can you believe that he use to not have a broken nose"

perdix 29

If I decided to reconsider an ex and found that she'd let herself go and became a porker, I'd probably drink myself into a stupor, too. You should have given him a heads-up that you blew up before you went out. The beeps you emit when you move backwards are not enough.

FleshForFantasy 3

There's a reason why he was your ex-boyfriend. Now you know to definitely move on and never look back with this guy.