Daddy's girl, heartless father

By what? - 13/01/2022 23:01

Today, my daughter asked me to hug her and tell her I love her, like I "always used to", because she “misses it.” She’s 25 years-old and acts like a little baby. FML
I agree, your life sucks 288
You deserved it 2 363

Same thing different taste

Top comments

missedhighfivemakessad 4

FY daughters life. Wow. Wanting love from your parents is childish now?

I feel like this should be on the AITA part of Reddit, cause you are definitely ah AH

Comments

Wow. My only daughter is 17 and whenever she asks me for a hug, I give it. I wouldn’t care if she was 17 or 35, I would do it.

dragonladiesfire 19

The few minutes you took to post this on here, you could have been hugging your daughter and telling her you love her. Instead, you went out of your way to call her a baby...

Aurora25 29

Terrible parent.. you clearly werent loved and dont deserve it

GhostPenguin 11

Your childen should NEVER be too old for you hug them and tell them you love them

Jon Tessler 14

I lost my dad in 2006, and my mom in 2019, I would give everything I own for a hug from them. you are cold and heartless. calling your daughter a baby for wanting affection is screwed up.

Royal Sataness 4

it doesn't matter how old your children are, the hugs and kisses and affection should still be frequent. shame on you, you heartless bitch.

homehints1001 7
shello_liv22 5

Shame on you for making fun of her. She obviously just wanted a little comforting. I’ve never heard of a mother who didn’t want their child to give them cuddles when asked. No matter their age.

Wow, that's pretty cold. Nothing wrong with showing love & affection no matter what age. Guess you never read that book "Love You Forever"?

One day, your parents picked you up for the last time. Do you remember that day? Hug her! Pick her up! Refocus, and see that she Loves you and needs your Love. Do this while you still can. Some day you will be too weak, or gone. And, this is how she will remember you and your Love for her. I do this daily with my 22 year old daughter. It is her Love Language.It is how she understands and feels/shows Love.