Curled out

By lashless - 22/05/2010 20:32 - United States

Today, while getting ready for a friend's wedding, I was curling my eyelashes. My cat decided to jump onto the towel rod. As I went to catch her, I ripped all the eyelashes out of one eye. I called my boyfriend crying. When he saw me, he laughed and said, "You look really surprised in that eye." FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 116
You deserved it 7 604

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That sucks OP. But u can always get some false ones til they grow back (:

I feel bad for laughing, sorry about that OP.

Comments

CarCrashZombieLo_fml 0

AH MAN HAHAHAHAHA. I dunno why, but I laughed my pants off. uh well. (: But damn. fyl, op.

Navygirl717 0

First of all, why are you crying because of something as stupid as your eyelashes? Second, Why do you expect your boyfriend to care. Finally, I would expect my boyfriend to do the exact same thing, and I would probably laugh with him.

put fake eyelashes on that one. no one will know the difference

Jesus Christ! It pisses me off when women cry. Suck it up and move on. Serously.

She probably cried because getting all of your eyelashes pulled out hurts like hell.

Awh... Sorry to hear that... pretty much everyone's tellin you to try fake eyelashes, so... dont knock it 'til ya try it! 1) Why does she deserve it just because she has a pet that makes her happy? (Except for that one time ;)) 2) She was probably crying bcuz it hurt so bad... 3) #242, Sorry, but stop being such a sexist jerk. Saying that it "pisses you off when woman cry" is like saying that it pisses you of when babies cry (and im not callin women babies)... just because we're women it pisses you off? Men cry too, and I feel sorry for you, not acting like a real man, insulting women who express their emotions instead of bottling them all in. When you say "Suck it up and move on." that's basically inplying that you think all girls and women cry when they break a nail. Why don't you move on from the thought of thinking that all women are stupid girly girls?

RawrBunneh 0

you should have put the eyelash curler down first so fail.

NekoHakase 0

It's time to pull out the false eyelashes and draw in some Clara Bow-s.