By nenes_cargo - 24/03/2016 03:20 - Czech Republic - Prague

Spicy
Today, while doing a course abroad, I went to buy some condoms at a supermarket, because my boyfriend was joining me for the weekend. I don’t really understand the language in this country, but I clearly understood that the cashier was suggesting we try them out together. FML
I agree, your life sucks 889
You deserved it 154

Top comments

That cashier was a pig, I would just ignore the snide comments or refer to the store manager. He shouldn't be sexually harrassing customers.

What an ass, you should have reported him.

Comments

That cashier was a pig, I would just ignore the snide comments or refer to the store manager. He shouldn't be sexually harrassing customers.

What an ass, you should have reported him.

#10 #11 First off, I don't think this is acceptable anywhere but if sexual harrassment were acceptable in some cultures, most people will still think he's an ass for acting that way.

#10, you sweet summer child. There are plenty of cultures where it's ok and generally accepted (even if unlawful). The whole "let women walk around safely" is really a thing of recent times and many cultures haven't adapted yet.

Suaria 38

I've had a cashier comment about me buying condoms. I went to the store with my guy friend and the cashier told us to have fun that night. I was seeing someone else at the time and my guy friend is gay so we weren't going to be doing anything fun together.

sure you were doing something fun together. you were hanging out and enjoying each other's company.

Take it as an ass backward compliment and keep it moving. Some men are just dicks and can't process the difference appropriate between inappropriate.

People saying shit like that is why it keeps happening.

hellobobismyname 24

I hate the enabling idea that things like this should be taken as a compliment. I once reported a chef in the restaurant I worked in because he would openly stare at my chest and walk by and purposely graze my ass and make gross comments. You know what my manager said? "You should just take it as a compliment." He never got fired despite many more complaints. Wtf. People have told me this on numerous occasions like I should be thankful someone thinks I'm attractive enough to be sexually harassed. How is this kind of thinking so common? We should all stop using this excuse. It is NOT okay.

You should've tried them together. By trying to strangle him with the condom.

"Baow chicka baow waow" means the same thing in any language.