Creepy

By lisa - 29/11/2015 16:04 - Australia - Kensington

Today, my sister accused me of "leading on" her creepy best friend and said I should apologize to him for making him think he was going to get lucky. I haven't talked to the guy in over 5 years, except for one random encounter 2 days ago, where all I said was, "Hi, how have you been?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 829
You deserved it 1 398

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Imagine if you'd accidentally brushed his shoulder when you walked by....he'd probably be buying wedding rings!

In Chandler's voice: Finally! Somebody who wants to sleep with me!

Comments

leogachi 15

If I were you i would probably be rude to him every time I saw him after that. You can't accuse me of leading you on now, mother ******.

Yeah, he's really trying to lower tariffs so he can exchange oil with her. Wait, that just sounds like an innuendo.

At least you're not Mexican or French; their greetings consist of cheek kisses. He might have proposed on the spot!

or even iraqi, my fiance and his whole family moved from there and i get cheek kisses from them, including father and brothers. still getting used to that :)

It's not just Mexicans, its other Latino countries as well

Your sisters best friend, and you only talked to him once in a 5 year period?!

Is that so strange? I haven't lived with my siblings for years, so I don't even know half their friends, let alone talk to them.

Even when I lived with both my brothers, I never spoke to their friends, and they never spoke to mine

91hayek 31

Your sister is enabling him by taking his side. She should just be honest with him that he is being irrational and that what he is feeling is not love and you will not reciprocate whatever it is he is feeling.

Maybe your sister needs to examine her true feelings about her creepy best friend.

Okay this is probably the point where you call the cops. People like that tend to get very out of control very quickly (speaking from experience here)

Congrats, you found your Steve Urkle to your Laura Winslow

Everyone knows that "Hi, how have you been?" is code for "Hi, wanna have sex?".