Creepy

By lisa - 29/11/2015 16:04 - Australia - Kensington

Today, my sister accused me of "leading on" her creepy best friend and said I should apologize to him for making him think he was going to get lucky. I haven't talked to the guy in over 5 years, except for one random encounter 2 days ago, where all I said was, "Hi, how have you been?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 829
You deserved it 1 398

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Imagine if you'd accidentally brushed his shoulder when you walked by....he'd probably be buying wedding rings!

In Chandler's voice: Finally! Somebody who wants to sleep with me!

Comments

Remind me not to ask creepy people how they've been

Mathalamus 24

Ok. Don't talk to anyone who seems creepy. :)

ThePandoricaOpen 18

That's just it, it isn't. The sister is just being an idiot.

Wow I guess I've been trying to hard and just think all it would've taken me to get some was for you to ask me how I'm doing

This is baffling, was your sister a pimp in her past life? I mean, I want my friends to have a happy sex life too but other than wishing them well I want nothing to do with it.

MonstreBelle 28

Let me guess, he is a Nice Guy that is always in the friend-zone because bitches never give nice guys like him a chance and are only interested in assholes? He obviously thinks he is entitled to have sex with any woman he wants that is polite enough to say hi. Don't apologize and certainly don't feel bad or guilty. You didn't do anything wrong. Saying hi is not leading someone on in any way. Apologizing would only be giving him the attention he wants. The only person that is owed an apology in this situation is you, by both him and your sister.

I feel so flattered you shared this FML with me OP - I didn't even know you liked me! When can we get together?!?

I'm sure he told a different story to your sister then what really happened. She will get sick of his crap someday.

orsombre_fml 11

Your sister should apologize to YOU for siding with a creep.

"you have been leading on my best friend too" "oh yeah how" "You exist! Yeah that's right I can bring the crazy too!"