Creeped out

By dadum - 27/01/2011 07:17 - Australia

Today, I had a stranger scream at me that I was a whore and I was trying to steal her boyfriend. She then said my full name, stating my previous hair colour, my recent activities and that her boyfriend had been my year nine dance partner. I officially have a stalker. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 702
You deserved it 3 683

Same thing different taste

Top comments

perdix 29

Looks like she's done her homework! If you do have to have a stalker, you certainly don't want a lazy one. If mine don't get their facts straight, I close my bliñds when I shower.

Comments

Seriously 107? it's the fastfoods that make a country great? How high are your goals in life I wonder.. Seen that way, America's WAY out of any other country's league, that's for sure!

uhmkeil 6

I find it funny how people comment on FMLs about pointless shit that doesn't even relate to the FML itself and then end up arguing about it. Seriously guys? Find something better to do, and maybe get some friends.

Beth567 0

or you "officially have a Facebook" learn how to make your shit private. anyone can be a stalker when Facebook is involved. duh.

Correction. Your dance partner has a stalker.

softball1432 0

we are no where near neighbors to austraila.. go look at a map.. idiot..

Staige40 0

she knows alot about you 0.o

soccerstar255212 8

No America is one of the strongest countries in the world. We are proud of who we are and as you can see from september 11th how we all came together to help rebuild ground zero and save thousands of people from the twin towers and the brave civilians on flight 93 we are all together. We are all proud to be Americans where we are free . If you don't like us then deal with it because you don't see us hating your country. USA USA

I'm sorry, but America - free? Oh how it makes me shudder in revulsion. Talk to me about freedom when homosexuals are allowed to marry, when abortions aren't a question but a choice, when you aren't desperately scrabbling around to the world to get that last drop of precious oil - mindless to how the nature and other people suffer. Talk to me about American freedom when the rich are the ones who win and the poor are the ones that suffer and the segregation is only getting worse. You can chant the name of your country all you want and praise them for a wonderful work concerning 9/11 but don't talk to me about American freedom. Not when racism is still at an all time high. America, in all its patriotic glory, creeps me the **** out.