Content warning

By fuck family - 17/07/2013 20:13 - Poland - Walbrzych

Spicy
Today, I took my boyfriend to meet my family. Over the next hour, a huge religious debate erupted, and my grandfather drunkenly told us all how he almost killed himself once while experimenting with auto-erotic asphyxiation. My boyfriend called us all crazy and seems to have dumped me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 912
You deserved it 5 564

Same thing different taste

Top comments

perdix 29

If your grandfather can show you the ropes of auto-erotic asphyxiation, you won't need a boyfriend!

Comments

How did a religious debate turn into your grandpas fetishes, I still wonder. FYL OP however for having a crazy family and a (ex) boyfriend who didn't deserve you.

RedPillSucks 31

I had the same question. Maybe he thought the asphyxiation would bring about some sort of religious epiphany.

You could have always just..... *Whitney Houstan's voice* "And iiiiiiiiiiii-yeeeeee-iiiiiiiiiii will always love youuuuuuuuu" - then again, breaking down in a love song while in the middle of an argument like that may raise some concerning questions about yourself, lol.

Seems to have dumped you? You're not sure?

That's it? I've dated girls with weirder families... Ever have your girlfriends parents try to talk you into a foursome.... I think not.

olpally 32

That's just awful... Stupid ass grandpa!

davikiin 6

Your family actually sounds pretty awesome.

Console yourself with this, OP. While your family may sometimes be too much to handle, they are never boring and (hopefully) they love each other and stick together.

I hope you didn't waste a lot of time him, he clearly wasn't worth it. Besides you're probably gonna end up like them in a couple of years.

If he can't handle your family, he is not worth your time!