Come again

By Anonymous - 09/07/2009 07:35

Spicy
Today, I gave my boyfriend a spontaneous blowjob while we were watching TV. After he finished, I tried to pull a sexy move I'd seen in a porno by zipping his pants back up with my teeth. His foreskin got caught in the zipper and we spent the next few hours in the emergency room. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 968
You deserved it 62 450

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ultraslick 0

once the bj is done, you really don't need to do anything sexy. Or really anything at all, fall asleep on the floor if you want, we don't care.

Comments

Circumcision. . . FTW. I prefer my ******** scheduled 48-72 hours in advance. I just hate it when my wife takes out her calendar and says, "I'll pencil you in!" I have to say, "You'd better mean one of those big, fat novelty pencils, bitch!"

Ohemilysaid 0

YDI for having a boyfriend who wasn't circumcised as a kid.

YDI for having a boyfriend who wasn't mutilated as a child? You're retarded.

DeadMansCrack 4

#28's comment was ridiculous, but seriously, circumcision does not count as mutilation. @ OP--not too smart.

kcslgvr 11

don't you think that her criteria for a boyfriend should involve a bit more than "needs circumcised penis"? that was a really stupid comment.

Circumcision definitely DOES count as mutilation. You're chopping off part of a little boy's dick, for pete's sake. It would be mutilation if you removed the clitoral hood and labia of a female infant, would it not?

What's wrong with being uncircumcised? As long as you keep it clean I really don't see any problem.

mouseintern 0

"Today, my girlfriend gave me a spontaneous *******. That was just great, right up until the end when she decided to get fancy and tried to zip my zipper up with her teeth. We wound up in the emergency room, and I was the one bleeding. FML."

Believe it or not, **** does not equal real life. They should have disclaimers on that shit. Please do not try this at home.

annamg 0

Hey, at least she tried. Better than some unenthusiastic girl who doesn't put any effort into it.

shewasalmost18 0

i guess you weren't meant to be a pornstar

I don't feel that move is as sexy as you think. With or without penis mutilation.

That's why you don't try to emulate what you see in ****... lol Poor guy... ouch.