Close shave

By Anonymous - 13/12/2021 20:00

Today, my mom got a new furnace put in because they found out the old one was leaking carbon monoxide. This is six months after I got kicked out because I was sleeping too much, so my mom thought I was using drugs. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 212
You deserved it 73

Add a comment

You must be logged in to be able to post comments!

Top comments

That may have saved your life, all things considered. Carbon monoxide is nothing to mess with.

@Richard Pencil - so that's how it happened. It makes so much sense now.

Comments

She was right -- you were huffing carbon monoxide. I tried it once when I was a kid, accidentally. I didn't like it, but, hey, whatever floats your boat.

@Richard Pencil - so that's how it happened. It makes so much sense now.

That may have saved your life, all things considered. Carbon monoxide is nothing to mess with.

There are sensors for carbon monoxide, invest in one.