Classic

By horriblegf - 26/02/2011 12:18 - United States

Spicy
Today, I realized it feels better when I sneeze than when my boyfriend and I have sex. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 651
You deserved it 5 948

Same thing different taste

Top comments

4Lonely2Stoner0 0

Why the hell don't women just tell a man what pleases them. it's a simple solution

Try sneezing while putting in a tampon. That should be an even better ******!

Comments

here's a good idea show him how to do it and how you like it not everyones perfect

what's common with sex and sneeze? do you use your nose when having a sex?

eminembmwh 0

get at me and you will see what you have been missing

Well, it's not completely his fault you suck in bed. It takes two to tango, and by "tango" I don't mean lying there like a ragdoll or blowup doll and complaining about your buttons not being pushed the right way... This is where the COMMUNICATION part of a relationship comes in. Talk to him and he can fix it. Bitching to strangers online will get you nowhere- unless you end up taking this advice. :P P.S. In bed, it's never one person's fault. It's like a math equation (I hate math but whatever) BOTH sides have to be EQUAL for you to get the right solution.

slynoble32 11
justanotherbird 19

What is with all of you thinking it's her fault for not "telling him how she wants it." Especially the idiot on #35 assuming she just "lies there like a ragdoll", as if they know anything about her sex life. Seriously, maybe she has tried to show him and he is just a lazy or inconsiderate in bed or it just hasn't gotten better. This has happened to me with a guy....and that ended it pretty fast.

you should spice it up and add some hot fudge, what could go wrong?

you are probly fat. I mean just huge so you can't feel it

There is nothing as divine as a cigarette after a good sneeze...

DANduhMAN 0

I suggest adding sex toys to make it interesting and fulfilling for both of you. For instance, how about a big, thick Pepper Grinder?