Classic lineup

By Phoellie - 28/08/2009 11:43 - United Kingdom

Spicy
Today, as I arrived at my house after a two week holiday, I opened the door and heard footsteps upstairs. I went up and found my boyfriend naked in bed. We had great sex. Afterwards I found my best friend naked in the wardrobe. Turns out they'd also had great sex. FML
I agree, your life sucks 68 285
You deserved it 5 223

Same thing different taste

Top comments

kawa_fml 0

He's a bastard...I wonder what on earth your friend was thinking while she was sitting in the closet listening to you. Sounds like a dirty romance novel plot. You're better off without them both, it would seem.

i like the way this was written. that sucks so intensely.

Comments

andiiwandii 0

There are so many stories about the best friend sleeping with people's boyfriends...you'd think that people have more respect than that... Sorry about that though, hopefully you kicked both their asses :).

WIN for him for being able to keep it up for you and your friend. Most guys are "one-and done". BTW are you and/or your friend hot?

uh, who picked this guy? I think it was you. Seems like you're not such a good judge of character. Pick better next time.

IrReSiStAbLe88 0

Yeah, FIND A BETTER GUY NEXT TIME!!! :-/ Cause we all know how easy it is to find a guy worth while.... HA NOT. #97... It's a shame, but some guys are just always going to be on the prowl... A girl may be able to fake an ******, but a guy can fake a WHOLE relationship... Thats what comes to mind when I hear stories like these. Mother *******:)

StealthStorm67 0

Right. Because only guys cheat. Obviously.

That must have been THE best day of his life. Before getting found out, that is. Dear Penthouse....

how did he get it up for round 2 when he had just had sex with your best friend? : ( i don't understand... but FYL either way. you don't need those people in your life.

that_guy01 0

Your bf's a ****** mule. I think he just had the most epic day of his life haha. sucks horribly for you though.