Check this out

By cunning glassist - 08/03/2014 20:53 - Canada - Courtenay

Today, while on a date, I went to take a sip of my drink, but for some reason I expected a straw to be there. I ended up wiggling my tongue and mouth around my glass looking for it as I kept my eyes on my date. It must've looked like I was trying to be seductive in the creepiest way possible. FML
I agree, your life sucks 53 153
You deserved it 10 922

Same thing different taste

Comments

I do that a lot when speaking with people if I'm holding a cup or bottle with a straw in it. I often miss the straw completely for a few seconds. People usually just giggle and call me a spaz or a dumbass. Pretty sure your date would also have simply laughed at you and forgotten about it if you'd joked about it with them :-)

buttcramp 21

yeah, I feel like we have all done this before. On a date though, I can see how that'd be embarrassing. OP, this needs a follow up. I wanna know if the date went well from here or how bad it ended up getting.

Still not as bad as missing the straw and having it get stuck in your nose.

Still could be worse, as the impact of the straw in your nose may shock you into launching an accidental snot rocket in an attempt to get rid of the invading straw...

Schizomaniac 24
Karenezzy 20

I don't think that's creepy at all!

Okay honestly, at one point, you should've at least looked down to find it. You shouldn't have to keep wiggling your tongue to find it; just look down. Your date won't be offended if you take your eyes off him for a second.

your date was probably like " ohh man, that was quick didn't even have to work for it"

My date did that to me once, we ended up turning it into a joke and went on 3 more dates before he told me he had herpes :(

@20. ya and? use protection or do not have sex when he has or even thinks he is getting an outbreak. at least he was honest with you about it, unlike most people who have it and do not tell their partners.

buttcramp 21

you can still get it between outbreaks!

cryssycakesx3 22

yes, #38 so sick of people thinking you can't get it without an outbreak. if that were the case, why would people have sex with each other with sores on their units?

Hopefully they had a good sense of humor and just laughed about it :)

i think i would be honest about it and say oh, i thought there was a straw and then laughed it off..