Caught in the act

By Anonymous - 14/01/2010 05:10 - United States

Today, I was on the computer in the library on campus. I was Facebook-stalking a really cute girl that I often see on campus. As I'm looking at her profile pictures, I turn around and the girl is standing right behind me. She gave me a disgusted look and walked off. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 577
You deserved it 44 827

Same thing different taste

Top comments

sharkster 0

haha. You should learn to do that shit in private

GenevieveL 0

Facebook 101: You NEVER Facebook stalk in public places. Or even when another person is in the room. Or with the door unlocked. That is extremely private business, left for the bedroom or a slumber party. YDI.

Comments

I always Facebook stalk from my iPod touch ;D

Thank you for not calling it an iTouch. I hate that shit.

sublime93 0

I love my iTouch. What's wrong with iTouch? It's another name for it.

**** you, iTouch does not exist. Only stupid emo boys who like to stab theirselves as a hobby say "iTouch". IT IS IPOD TOUCH. PERIOD.

ghadir 2

OH MY GOD THANK YOU!!! lol that is the most annoying thing. hey i just got a new itouch. SHUT THE HELL UP! lol

Wow. Hopefully this woman has made many people aware of you, you ******* creep.

THIS. She should make posters that say this: WARNING! THERES A GUY LOOKING AT FACEBOOK PROFILES! ITS THE END OF THE WORLD!

yeah looking at facebook profile's really doesnt qualify them as a creep. you cant post something in a public 'place' then get mad when people look at it.

#1: If you see her frequently on the campus, why didn't you just ask her out (or invite her for a coffee if you prefer a more indirect approach)? #2: Even stalkers are getting more and more STUPID? Facebook-stalking someone on a PUBLIC computer, in a library which is probably visited by the person you are stalking? Seriously, checking whether she is single before asking her out is kind of OK, it might spare you a refusal. But on a public computer? Idiot! You soooooo deserved it!

1) It's her PUBLIC profile. If that shit is so damn private, there's actually an option to make all your info and pics private! 2) Looking at someone's profile pics or facebook/myspace/blog doesn't really qualify as stalking, so you and the OP are both wrong in that sense. Seriously, if you can't handle the fact that someone's looking at your PUBLIC info, GTFO the internet.

snowboardlover 0

I think I'll flame the girl instead. Why would she add you if she didn't know you? If she wasn't butt-ugly, there's a good chance someone's stalking her. If you're not her friend but her pics were open to you... Why would she be disgusted? Maybe relishing the attention but being coy about it?

ummmm its not stalkin if her shyyt was public therefore she WANTs EVERy one to check out her page so technicaly fhl not ures shes the lame that cant put her shyyt on private she wanted attn n got it like i said fhl

boatkicker 4

Her facebook is either public or she added you. Either way, it gives YOU permission to look at her facebook. Unless you were doing something creepy, like typing in and then deleting weird messages, then it was totally unjustified. I hope, for your sake, that she thought you were doing something else, because otherwise, she's being a bitch. Sorry dear.

blinkmeplease182 0

Haha, YDI for being a creepy stalker in public.

Ultimate_Cynic 0

Obviously, you have no idea what creepy stalkers actually do. You poor, poor, stupid person you.

You should've been like "well I saw how hot you were, and just couldn't get over it, so I had to see you again ;)"