Cancelled

By Anonymous - 27/11/2009 03:23 - United States

Today, my boyfriend and I were watching a movie where a girl proposed to a guy. He said, "I would hate it if that happened to me, obviously I don't want to get married if I haven't proposed myself." I was planning on proposing later. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 358
You deserved it 8 818

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I do. That'd show me that she's not a backwards and sexist person that cares too much about this dumb tradition. If she wants to marry, she should propose. Giving hints is childish and stupid because leads to misunderstanding and frustration.

sarcdude 3

I wouldn't mind if my girlfriend proposed to me. At any rate that would show she really wanted to be with me.

Comments

You're all douchebags, a girl proposing is hawt. After she proposes she can go make me a sandwich.

sublime420 11

Put the ring in his sammich!

ChrissyRawr 0

Tainting the sammich? Nuuu! That's not good! Not good at all!

Wow, I wasn't aware people were still this backwards. OP: yeah, it sucks that your plans got ruined, but at least that little offhand remark saved you the embarrassment of getting rejected.

whiskeyloverrrr 0

Did you buy him a diamond ring too?

lol i wondered this too. when a girl proposes does she still get down on one knee with a tiffany's box containing a ring for the guy?

LOL diamond ring. A proper proposal gift is a blumpkin. Everyone knows that. **** that diamond ring bullshit.

Just don't propose to him then... wait until he does it.

Wow at the comments... What's wrong with the girl taking the initiative?

So? Wait a while and try again. I hope you didn't put the ring in his sammich, btw.

weezershashpipe 0

didnt you think that maybe he knew you were going to propose and he doesnt wanna marry you yet?

My thoughts exactly when i read it at first lol.

pattheaninal 9

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

You were really so lucky. Lead him to propose to you then. :D