Bye bye love

By unknown - 27/11/2012 18:45 - Canada - Winnipeg

Today, I ran across the street due to a line of cars waiting for me to cross. Just as I reached the other side, my iPhone slipped out of my hand and fell into the road, just in time to get run over by multiple cars, one after the other. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 079
You deserved it 7 351

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Never run with an iPhone in your hand. Never.

Because just getting a crack in the screen is too mainstream

Comments

Sounds like a scene from a movie. Sorry OP!

kittytub 12

yeah, maybe the movie "first world problems" :P

hapy_pig098 13

No, you really didn't. Your comment was unnecessary. Please don't do this again.

You have girly grip man. If you had Kung fu grip that shit would have never happened.

killer6969 16

Every body's jug fu fighting!!!! Fast as lightning with kung fu griiii-ppss all over their iiii--phooooones!!!

I don't know #74 I thought it was a form of martial arts that I've never heard before...

FeroniaMoonscyth 2

It's the martial art in which you reach for the nearest 1-gallon container of water and destroy the cranial structures of any and all offenders. You ain't heard?

Wow. You have the worst timing ever! I would die if that happened to me, and I don't even have an iPhone!

By your profile picture, I can tell that you are already dead inside.

#99 you must be new around here. She doesn't care about your stupid comment read her profile she will straight up tell you too.

Better hope you had the warranty! Ps. It happens to us all

I must say, I don't recall ever having a phone get run over by multiple cars...or even one car for that matter.

I meant getting your iPhone smashed to pieces

lifeguarding101 2

I do not recall my iPhone being smashed into pieces.

I hope you're being sarcastic. If OP got run over by multiple cars, I don't think he'd live to tell the tale. Lol

Wait wait wait, if you were almost at the other side, how would your phone fly BACKWARDS into traffic? Were you doing some crazy QWOP run?

MrClean17 15

If OP was running QWOP style, I'm surprised they made it as far as they did. It would explain why the cars were waiting though.

well OP was running, so by the time it fell on the ground OP would have been ahead of it. He wasnt going to very well throw it infront of him was he?

Well, if OP was running QWOP-style, there are plenty of ways this could have ended. One that stands out is that OP could have done an impromptu rearward somersault directly into several moving cars, destroying both OP and the phone. A forward somersault, however, would have been beneficial. SOMERSAULT FORWARD NEXT TIME, OP.

Seems like you're torn between wanting to exist as a human or an iPhone. Revolutionary.

And how exactly did your phone fall into the street if you had already crossed it?

When he/she was ALMOST at the other side it dropped out of their hand.