Bigmouth

By XxespoxX - 11/05/2009 02:07 - United States

Today, my dad took me to a Yankees game at the new Yankee Stadium. During the 5th inning the camera crew put a man on the big screen. I yelled out, "Look at that ugly asshole!" It was the guy sitting 4 seats to the left of me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 050
You deserved it 102 150

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Dumbass. Because it would have OTHERWISE been so acceptable.

Wow, why would you yell out something like that? Next time, think before you blurt out whatever's in your head. While you may not consider yourself ugly, everyone who was sitting around you at the game now thinks you're an asshole. And soon everyone on FML will, too. Good job.

Comments

This clearly didn't happen, today, yesterday, or even the day before since the Yankees have been on the road since Thursday. FAIL!!!! LIES!!!!!!

Yeah I hate it too when I have to sit that close to ugly people...

In 15 years you'll be at a game, some kid will yell out the same thing. Only you'll be the one onscreen.

dancing_bear 0

Even if you thought it, why would you scream it out? Even if he wasn't sitting near you everyone else there will hear. You wouldn't care if the general public heard you bitching, as long as it wasn't the person you were bitching about?

well, as a fellow yankee fan, we are assholes. were you at least sitting in the bleachers to make that comment haha.

HAHAH. this is why i generally hate the yankees & dislike their fans :)

So did it make you feel better about yourself when you said that?

Well if you're a Yankees fan, I don't think the guy will think anything of it.