Bigmouth

By XxespoxX - 11/05/2009 02:07 - United States

Today, my dad took me to a Yankees game at the new Yankee Stadium. During the 5th inning the camera crew put a man on the big screen. I yelled out, "Look at that ugly asshole!" It was the guy sitting 4 seats to the left of me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 050
You deserved it 102 150

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Dumbass. Because it would have OTHERWISE been so acceptable.

Wow, why would you yell out something like that? Next time, think before you blurt out whatever's in your head. While you may not consider yourself ugly, everyone who was sitting around you at the game now thinks you're an asshole. And soon everyone on FML will, too. Good job.

Comments

Well aren't you just a sweetheart? You're a parents dream!! I would love to have a kid like u someday! Omfg...remember karma is a bitch and will get u back 10X worse

damn i could have gotten first comment but i forgot to log in >.

responses 0

I hope you got the shit beat out of you.

Lindahhxd 7

usually people are drunk at baseball games!

how is 2nd first? what happend to the first comment?

Why are people hating on the Yankees? we should be hating on the douchebag for being.... well, a douchebag! >=P

Dumbass. Because it would have OTHERWISE been so acceptable.

yah you are undoubtedly a ******* dumbass for being a dick like that and not realizing that the guy was right next to you...asshole

Danads 2

Guys don't swear at him he's probably like 10.

Wow, why would you yell out something like that? Next time, think before you blurt out whatever's in your head. While you may not consider yourself ugly, everyone who was sitting around you at the game now thinks you're an asshole. And soon everyone on FML will, too. Good job.

damatix 3

oh wow every1 on fml thinks ur an ahole can see how that matters to some1

Man, I love instant karma. PS. Aren't people supposed to learn to think before they speak when they're children?

Why would you even do that? Does that make you cool to insult other people? Idiot.

iluvjk13 0

YDI for going to a Yankees game. Damn Yankees.

iluvjk13 0

I actually really didn't mean to reply to you and be on the first page...but I'm on an iPod and it's a little hard to navigate haha. sorry :P

OP may still be a child. Like a kid that thinks it's lol edgy to insult others and act like a jackass.

AndelleRae 9

Reminds me of the one a few weeks back where the girl texted a picture of herself to the big screen and everyone screamed in disgust. Either way, it's not nice to make fun of people. Douchebaggery is not the way to go.

YDI. Do you think it's cool to make fun of other people? You also deserved it for going to a Yankees game, lets be honest.

Umm...hypocrite? You just made fun of a huge category of people.

OP, So deserved. being a complete asshole is not an FML. So he gave you dirty looks. You deserved more then that dude.