Big deal

By Like mother like daughter - 24/02/2015 22:25 - United States - Aurora

Spicy
Today, I had a talk with my daughter about how I hope her first boyfriend is a special one because 'spending the night' with a boy is a big deal. She replied with a giggle, "Mom, I lost my virginity in a parking lot three years ago!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 752
You deserved it 9 597

Same thing different taste

Top comments

drayloon 50

Judging by your name OP, I assume this is a family tradition?

tacopandaroo 12

This is why it's important to start talking to your children early.

Comments

buymevickis92 26

in a parking lot though? I would've just got up and left.

chef4money 12

I want to know how old your daughter is. You are talking about first boyfriends and spending the night, those 2 things are not usually in the same conversation. Unless you were talking about sex and said spending the night instead. I had the talk with my daughter when she was 12 and certainly never mentioned spending the night with a boyfriend but did talk about safe sex when she was older and more responsible. Best of luck op, hopefully you two will be more open from now on.

Teenagers do not care about that stuff anymore, they're losing their virginity as young as 11 nowadays lol.

It's not really a new thing. We just hear about it more because of social media. I'm pretty sure that's been said for a very long time.

In a parking lot.... Yeah, that's a real classy girl you've got there.

lol for all we know, the daughter could be an adult already and just hasn't had a "first boyfriend" and the mom waited a long time to have this talk. Unkikely? Yes. But still a possibility.

SydLovesLacey 18

At least she hasn't gotten pregnant yet.