Bad pig!

By otter - 17/08/2011 02:05 - United States

Today, my potbellied pig ate my neighbor's award-winning flower garden, that she has been growing for almost three years. She'd told me that she was bringing the judges of the competition, in which she was in line to win $300, to her house in two days. I have yet to tell her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 658
You deserved it 16 638

Same thing different taste

Top comments

androiddestroya 7

you have a pet pig!? lucky!!!!! :D

You need to tell her. The sooner the better.

Comments

Something tells me you're going to need to keep $300 for a later date.

I bet OP has a teacup pig which only grow to about 40 pounds. Still not a great pet though hard to train

aguin8 0

Yes, because you know so much more about OP's pets as they do themselves.

I've actually heard that pigs are supposed to be easier to train than dogs and cats...

it says " my potbellied pig " in the FML .... l2read k thx :)

My pigs were a lot easier to train than my dog.

Set fire to the garden and act like the grass caught fire. Or tell her a bunch of rabbits and other infestations came through.

mintcar 9

Award winning flower gardens and pet pigs? Where do you live? Sounds pretty nifty.

*says in a country hick voice* Sounds like y'all live down'air ina backwoods uh Kentucky wit dem slop pigs 'roun 'dair.

BeastNerd 3

I... I think it's trying to communicate..

no its obviously slowly dying and the noises the come from it are screams and garggles of agony and its feces violently evacutating the anus.

All I caught was something about too much inbreeding...

Some Pig. Those 2 words are actually a reference to something famous with pigs in it. It's really cryptic so plus 4 internets to the first to get it.

Dang, that was quick. Four internets to you, gertrude7. :D

lots of people know that. I don't read very much but it even hit me right off the bat.

Hiimhaileypotter 52

That's really not that "cryptic."

eatmyshortssss1 8

A garden can't give you the love a pot-bellied pig can. I say you win.

aguin8 0

Don't tell her. Let her think something else's happened to it. But she put 3 years into a garden to win only $300? What kind of shit is that??

Tell your neighbor you are sorry and offer to pay for the damages

BIEBERSLAYER 10

Hide the pig your neighbor might want bacon when she finds out.