Awks

By John doe - 11/04/2010 11:54 - United States

Spicy
Today, I woke up next to a woman nearly twice my age. I don't know how to tell her it was drunken sex and not the beginning of a relationship. But I have to come up with something soon as I work with her Monday. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 514
You deserved it 44 331

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Actually, I wouldn't worry too much about it. As Saturday Night Live memorably put it in their sketch, "Cougar Den", "I'll pay you, and this won't get messy." I'm not exactly how to put this respectfully, but anyone who is twice your age — and I'm assuming you're at least 16 — probably does not want a boyfriend half her age. She may want another shag or three, but she'd probably be more embarrassed by a public liasion than you. Really.

Comments

109 - win! so what i was thinking, lol!!!

FMyJunk 0

Yeah, there's no need for this conversation. She doesn't want you to be her boyfriend, trust me.

iDemonChild 0

Damnit you should of listened to Hedley's "Don't talk to strangers song" :/ I suppose it is known to you as "Don't **** your colleagues"

I agree. You're probably only assuming that she wants a relationship with you. There are many girls who are perfectly capable of having a one-night stand, with no attachments. Some, like me, prefer them. The most disappointing thing about most guys I've hooked up with, is that they don't get it, and go out of their way to be jerks because they are afraid I love them, or something. The ones that didn't do that got breakfast, a good friend, and laid again sometime in the future.

FAP FAP FAP,, did it sound like that the first night??? LOL,, just go into work ad ignore her,, she may have been drunk too and doesn't want to be mixed up with a child that can not handle an older woman,, send me her number, Ill hook her up..

superguppy19 3

could have been worse she could be your boss

If she's twice your age, I think she knows what that was lol...Assuming she's 50+, she's been around twice as long as you have; she knows what drunken sex is. Don't flatter yourself that she'll want a relationship out of it.

If she's really twice your age, she won't assume you're going to have a relationship from one night of drunken sex. Next.