Awks

By John doe - 11/04/2010 11:54 - United States

Spicy
Today, I woke up next to a woman nearly twice my age. I don't know how to tell her it was drunken sex and not the beginning of a relationship. But I have to come up with something soon as I work with her Monday. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 514
You deserved it 44 331

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Actually, I wouldn't worry too much about it. As Saturday Night Live memorably put it in their sketch, "Cougar Den", "I'll pay you, and this won't get messy." I'm not exactly how to put this respectfully, but anyone who is twice your age — and I'm assuming you're at least 16 — probably does not want a boyfriend half her age. She may want another shag or three, but she'd probably be more embarrassed by a public liasion than you. Really.

Comments

kekelala3 0

Well stop trying to post stuff on here, wasting your time while u could be figuring something out.

islandgoddess 0

If you were so drunk (&stupid) to remember even having sex with her, then she's probably more disappointed & can't wait to GTFO & forget it, more than you are. YDI

perdix 29

That's exactly why I'm stocked up on "Old Guys Rule" gear from the T-shirts and satin sheets to the restraints and ball gags ;) Rawr!

Please tell me that was a Robot Chicken reference!

what makes you think she wants a relationship with you??? I don't understand why people (especially men) that if they sleep with a single woman that she's automatically thinks "relationship".. if she didnt mention it to you before the sex you have no reason to think she wants you. and her being nearly "twice your age" she knows the game, she probably used you to get off as you used her!! ha!

if she is twice your age, she knows it was just drunken sex. congrats bagging the couger.

tell her you found god and are giving up on relationships. that or tell her your a late bloomer and found out just yesterday your turn gay and bob is your lover.

This is a blackmail opportunity for a raise. Chances are she has a lot more to lose than a punk half her age.

cheekywench 0

You knew you were out cougar hunting. Pussy is pussy, never means you have to look at her while your getting it. As for having to work with her, LOL. You should know better than to poke your dick into coworker.