Are you serious?

By ummno - 28/04/2011 06:22 - United States

Today, I was awakened in the middle of the night by a frantic banging on my front door. It was a guy whom I'd only been dating a few weeks, with a suitcase. He stated that his wife kicked him out for having an affair, and thought now would be a good time to move in together. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 523
You deserved it 13 550

Same thing different taste

Top comments

close the door and go back to bed, problem solved.

ImThePope 2

Time to inform him you two are done?

Comments

nonymous1998 0

I'm not sure whether to think OP deserves this, or if it really does suck for them and I should feel sympathy. I'm TOTALLY against people being unfaithful, and the people who take part in the affairs (like the people being used to cheat with) and are okay with it are a large part of the problem. So, if they KNEW he was married then, yeah, OP completely deserves it. But if OP didn't know he was married then that really sucks and I'm sorry. But please try to be more specific so I know whether I should dislike you or not.

Submissions have a word limit. I think OP was pretty clear, in 300 characters or less. I say FHerL, this guy sounds like a psycho. Who shows up in the night, with his belongings, and just assumes someone would take him in? Maybe she did know he was married, maybe she didn't, but either way this is a pretty life-f'ing situation. I would get a restraining order, OP.

97, if she knew that he was married, then she totally deserves this. She should have to pick up the pieces of the marriage she knowingly destroyed.

imnotcraZ 0

kick his lazy ace out asap and get yourself a new boy friend!

imnotcraZ 0

kick his lazy ace out asap and get yourself a new boy friend!

VaBeach182 0

YDI. He's married. You shoulda stayed away.

Where does it specifically say that the OP knew before this incident? I know it doesn't say either way, but think before you judge.

OneLittleAdditio 9
FreebirdIII 1

Call the cops and tell them a stalker is outside. Then laugh as they Taser him.

amberita28 0

I agree! I think if he knows where she lives and he's ballsy enough to ask to live with her instead of just going straight to his moms or a hotel then they're definitely sleeping together. Therefore, she deserves it. If she doesn't know enough about him (like the fact that he's married) but she's letting him put his dick in her, it's totally her fault.