Anticlimactic

By JC12345 - 18/03/2009 04:35 - United States

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend and I had sex for the first time. Afterwards we went to Applebee's for dinner, then after we'd ate I asked, "How was it?" he says, "It was terrible", to which I said, "The food was that bad?" He replies, "No, the sex". FML
I agree, your life sucks 90 976
You deserved it 13 830

Same thing different taste

Top comments

that's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. youre definitely a virgin if you think you could confuse pussy with a hole in a mattress.

We can't all be good... practice makes perfect.

Comments

Have you all considered it might have been sarcasm, and this person just wanted to post so bad she posted it as if he was being serious?

MCart_fml 0

LMAO #2... Agreed #21, #55. #45 and 57, you are sooooooooo wrong. Sex is about picking up on your partner's cues and really getting into each other (figuratively and literally) or else the sex will suck (figuratively).

Classy, you went to Applebees afterwards? Ew.

Okay, sure there's no problem with being honest...but he could offer you tips or something. Just saying it was terrible makes him an ass. Unless he was kidding.

ladyofthelake537 0

He was a jerk to say that to you at dinner. He should have said it in private. However, don't think that because it was bad this time, it will be bad every time. You just need to get used to being with your partner. Over time, you both will learn what the other likes. Don't be stupid and sleep with his best friend. That would do nothing but make you look bad. Relax. Next time the two of you are alone together, as him what he wants you to do. Then, you will learn very quickly, and very easily what is good for him.

shutterbabe 0

tell me he was being sarcastic x_x

theoldGP 0

who goes out to eat after sex?

LOL the first two cmts made me laugh :) but i cnt belive your boyfriend sed tht. mayb he was joking?

Chronic_Diarrhea 0

maybe he was being sarcastic