By Grace - 17/10/2018 03:00

Today, I drove over 3 hours to hook up with a guy I've been talking to for a couple of months. When we start having sex, he lasted less than a minute, and then couldn't get it up again afterwards. I slept uncomfortably the entire night on his twin bed while he snored. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 509
You deserved it 1 361

Same thing different taste

Top comments

YDI. No serious if you can’t tell what’s was wrong with this while you were writing it I shouldn’t have to explain it to you.

That’s real life sometimes - Not as good as you imagine. OP - Sorry it wasn’t what you imagined. It would have been less awkward if it was closer to your home - You could have left if you wanted to. I suggest you stick closer to home. At least that way there is less time and expense invested if it does not work out. I simply do not believe in long distance relationships unless it’s temporary and you already have an in-person history before the separation. It’s too easy to avoid uncomfortable truths from a distance and then when you do get together it’s disappointing. Do not give up, you will find someone for you but you may have to either adjust your expectations or readjust yourself in some way if you are having trouble in dating and relationships. Dating is a lot like job interviews - The chances of finding a great job on the first interview is slim. You have to keep trying while you polish your skills at presenting yourself and at checking out the situation.

Comments

tounces7 27

Look, I'm gonna tell you right up front. If a guy asks YOU to drive to see HIM for the first time? Right away that's a huge ******* red flag. Guys who are worth a damn will either drive to see you, or suggest at least meeting in the middle somewhere.

julfunky 29

Why do guys need to be the one to go out of their way?

Why would you drive three hours to have sex with someone you never met? As for the “sex” part I would have gotten up and left afterwards.

And the lesson here is… LET THE GUY, um, COME SEE YOU. No pun intended.