With friends like these…

By dreadedmafia86 - 12/03/2010 00:22 - United States

Today, I was upset after my boyfriend and I broke up. My best friend heard and told me she would be right over. Three hours of waiting later, she stumbles in wasted. She had been at the bar, with my ex, making sure he was okay. For me, I just got a list of all the drinks she had that night. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 071
You deserved it 2 483

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Imnewhere 21

oh thank u! :) aw u have no pic for me to compliment

No she's not stop looking for trolls to **** on the internet it's pathetic. You don't even know her what makes you think she would want to **** you? And to this fugly chick--yeah, you. I think you're fugly and if that affects you at all you're pathetic. I'm a stranger, why would you care what I think?

A compliment should affect her, as it makes her feel good, however an insult should not as it is only something that will upset her.

OMG I'd seriously kick her in the ass and throw her out of my house.

GTR10 0

kick ur ass then poke her eyes out!!!!!

FYLDeep 25

This is no place for logical thinking.

FYLDeep 25

Plus, even when snickerdoodles makes a joke it comes across as condesending. People don't like that. That probably accounts for 70 percent of the hate.

a friend that backstabs isn't a true friend I suggest you rethink and realize who your friends are. otherwise you will be screwed for the rest of your life and not hae anything left people out there are vile and always looking to ruin someones life and situations. hopefully this will be a lesson of whom you will trust and consider a friend and to choose wisely.

not only that but her ass would have been beat and left!

You need to re-align your friends and love life again!

beccaishereyay 11

how old are you snickerblahblah

phuckurlyfe 0

she might be a selfish, back-stabbing bitch. if u don't feel right about the sutuation then cut both of those ties now. it will benefit YOU in the future.