With friends like these…

By dreadedmafia86 - 12/03/2010 00:22 - United States

Today, I was upset after my boyfriend and I broke up. My best friend heard and told me she would be right over. Three hours of waiting later, she stumbles in wasted. She had been at the bar, with my ex, making sure he was okay. For me, I just got a list of all the drinks she had that night. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 071
You deserved it 2 483

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

While that may be true, OPs may not be looking for advice. I believe Snick's intentions are good, she seems like she's trying to do OPs a favor, but I don't think they are looking for one.

Newsflash: your friend is a total c*nt. You do not need this type of people near you, cut them both. Next to that do a classic one; fake a pregnancy. Way to fiddle with their minds just like they did with you.

#30, read the FML again. The 'best friend' was not drunk at the time of the call, but 3 hours later when she visited the OP.

I would have kicked her in the uterus....... enough said.

buttshapedfruit 0
andie061293 0

omg, my sister did the exact same thing to me. broke up with my boyfriend. sent him home, he just sat on the stoop outside, i asked her just to tell him to leave and then come back bcuz i really needed to talk and just get over it.. she's out there for 2 and a half hours, with me just watching her. her excuse? "oh, you were going to be here all night, i couldve just talked to you later." WTF im your own flesh and blood!

Snick's post (#4) is right. You need to really re-think your idea of a "friend". You can do better I am sure.

You deserved it for making friends with such a superficial, stupid and alcoholic person. But hey, I shouldn't worry about you, because you are probably just like your best friend - you'll go get wasted and will forget about your sorrows.

Amen to the grammatically correct part. And Snick's post does make sense.