Who are you?

By Anonymous - This FML is from back in 2010 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, I was in the bathroom stall when a man made eye-contact with me through the crack in the door. I quickly looked away, but about a minute later I looked back to see if he was gone. He was still there and was actually trying to keep making eye-contact with me while I pooped. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 194
You deserved it 3 000

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Creeper much? You should have kicked at the door and put a knot on his forehead...but that's just me.

tdub10 2

Thts a poopy tom instead of a peeping tom. Lmao

Comments

at least he wasn't grunting and moaning....

I got stalked in the bathroom a couple times. I'm gay but I think it's pretty disgusting

reminds me of the movie the sweetest thing haha, I really hope that didn't happen though, lol.

FFML_314 11

You are. By big brothers! Watch yourself, boy!

perdix 29

No, Mary, you have it wrong. First, I wouldn't be peeking in a men's bathroom, and secondly, toilet action doesn't do anything for me. Now, if you see an eyeball when you are showering, that would be me ;)

FFML_314 11

I saw that one coming. *Closes shower curtain* If you're not going to get in, then don't bother coming in! How rude!

perdix 29

I'd only come in if I'm invited. . . Was that a wink or a blink? Who cares, I'm in! Clumsy me, I dropped the soap! Would you please be a dear and pick it up for me?

perdix 29

Not even close, pend, we need at least two more girls in here to make me feel good about this. Maybe it's an OCD thing, but in group sex, the girls need to outnumber the dudes.

Oh, perdix, don't even try to hide your underlying gay tendencies. I know all your secrets. ;]

perdix 29

Mary, you must have me confused with one of the other middle-aged creepers you are stalking. When you are being so incredibly ironic, it's important to keep the secrets of your various prey straight. I don't have a gay bone in my body, and I don't want one, either! Remember, I am the creeper from the state where 17 is legal -- rawr!

FFML_314 11

Haha! I don't know why I bother going to sleep sometimes. Must not have been so good, if I fell asleep during the group shower sex!

perdix, you're the main reason I'm happy not to be from Texas. You, and the weather.

perdix 29

Mary, you don't have to be FROM Texas to stalk me. You can just come here to do that and while you're here, enjoy the BBQ, the Mexican food, the humidity, and then you could swing over to San Antonio and see the Alamo and Dick's Last Resort. Seems like the perfect itinerary for a creepy teenager obsessed with turning the tables on middle-aged creepers! I ought to be a travel agent for weirdos.

FFML_314 11

Whoa whoa whoa! The only creeper here is me and I think we all know that! I stalk AND I peep. Heh!

perdix 29

FFML_314, I have my own plan for you ;)

FFML_314 11

*Looks around* Go on..... *Runs to the bed and strikes a sexy pose* Yes?

OP you should start watching "Night Shift Nurses" to get yourself started

And then when you finished and got out, you realized it was a cardboard cut-out.

****** creepy dude. WTF is wrong with people

Fizzy56 0

hey 31, is that a talon in the background? or eclipse?

QwertyMcNugget 0
h2opoloplaya 0