Whispering wind

By dabull - This FML is from back in 2013 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, nobody wants to hang out with me due to a nasty rumor that my ex has spread. No one will tell me what was said, because I apparently "know full well" what I did. FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 690
You deserved it 4 099

Top comments

Don't act like you don't know what you did.

polevaultbabe 9

People can be so freaking immature

Comments

Those people were never your friends. They're gossip bitches who pay attention to onside only. Time to burn some bridges and move on op.

He could either deserve this if he was an asshole boyfriend or not if she's just a psycho bitch .. Not enough information x3

I'd say that regardless of how he treated his ex or whether or not the rumor is true, he deserves to know what people are saying about him and why he's being shunned. Even murderers are told the crime they're being charged with as soon as they get arrested.

You have to have at least one friend who will tell you.... If not You really ****** up

Well, it seems as if you're friends have already chosen a side. Have fun with it. Switch up what you did, and make it progressively more outrageous. Example: "You know full well, blah blah blah" says the fair-weather friend, to which you reply "What? He is still upset that I wouldn't peg him in the linen closet at my family reunion? I wanted to give him a little time to recover from the previous session! I had never seen anal tissue rip before! That man is insatiable!"

I suppose the ex could be a girl, since gender was not specified. Same concept is applicable.

I expect a follow up when you find out what you did!

mayor_west 8

I think your biggest problem is that your adult friends said "full well".

Zimmington 21

How do you know they're adults??

Full well is a legitimate expression, it's an idiom

Zimmington 21

I'm hoping this is a High school problem & not adults.