Whispering wind

By dabull - This FML is from back in 2013 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, nobody wants to hang out with me due to a nasty rumor that my ex has spread. No one will tell me what was said, because I apparently "know full well" what I did. FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 690
You deserved it 4 099

Top comments

Don't act like you don't know what you did.

polevaultbabe 9

People can be so freaking immature

Comments

Op! I can't believe what you did! You're not invited to the fml party this Saturday.

Trust me my ex spread the stupidest rumour about me too back when we were in high school, karmas actually a bitch though ANC he learnt his lesson than..

hiwazup_24 4

Too many negative votes, comment buried. Click to show it anyway.

"Oh, so the ex of my close friend whom I trust very much told me something awful that he supposedly did, but is denying even knowing of doing anything wrong? He must be a total jerk!"

This reminds me of what happened with a friend of mine.... I made a new friend after moving into a new town, and got to know her close friends, her son, etc..... One day, out of the blue, she starts texting me accusing me of being a horrible person, that I "know what I did" (I repeatedly asked her wtf I actually "DID" but she refused to tell me) and that she would send her friends after me, call CPS on me and my family, etc. It was one of the most shocking things I've ever experienced, her anger over something I apparently did, which she wouldn't tell me what it was... She even threatened my life several times. I promptly changed my number and blocked her on social media but she already knew where I live. To this day I wonder what happened.... Did she just have a psychotic break (I didn't know her THAT well) or did her friends accuse me of something horrible via a rumor...? I'll never know.

Don't hang out with people who believe rumors without checking up on them first. FYL, but at least you got rid of all your toxic friends.