Whispering wind

By dabull - This FML is from back in 2013 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, nobody wants to hang out with me due to a nasty rumor that my ex has spread. No one will tell me what was said, because I apparently "know full well" what I did. FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 690
You deserved it 4 099

Top comments

Don't act like you don't know what you did.

polevaultbabe 9

People can be so freaking immature

Comments

Wizardo 33

Do what I did, become Columbo and get to the root of rumours and stamp it out...

I'm sorry you had to go through this,I had my ex spread nasty rumors too,despite being him breaking up with me..I ended up burning bridges with all of those who looked at me in a different way afterwards,they didn't deserve my time. It hurts,it takes time,but it does make you a stronger and better person...you'll see!

challan 19

Gave him herpes, hemorrhoids and halitosis.

WonkeyDonkey 10

Yeah I'm going through the same crap with my family at the moment. Hope things get better for you OP!

Obviously those "believers" are a waste of your time. Get some new friends and hopefully they will support you! :)

lollypop30001 19

Spreading rumors doesn't fix anything.

Don't tell us you ate all their red Starbursts, OP. You selfish candy-*****!

gators1995 30

Man how do they expect you to own up to your own mistakes when they won't even tell you what they are?

What jerky friends you have there OP. if they won't tell you dump them, too (presuming you dumped your ex), but still let them go!

doglover100 28

Your friends and ex are immature. If they were true friends they wouldn't ignore you and would believe you.