Where'd you go?

By omgjessp - 19/07/2009 03:12 - United States

Today, my cat came through my window, holding a dead rat in her mouth and dropped it in my pile of clothes. I then asked my dad if he could get the dead rat out of my room. After looking for an hour, he couldn't find it. Guess the rat wasn't dead after all. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 622
You deserved it 3 982

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Smallworld_fml 0

Yeah they are known for moving when alive.

dyingstart 0

Heyyyy your kitty gave you a present! Make sure you pat it on the head and say good job for being a good hunter. Well, it may not have been a dead rat, but at least your kitty's heart was in the right place.

Comments

Smallworld_fml 0

Yeah they are known for moving when alive.

JamesEast 0

I'm sure you'll find it again. Kitty probably thought you were ungrateful of the gift and hid it somewhere. Enjoy!

dyingstart 0

Heyyyy your kitty gave you a present! Make sure you pat it on the head and say good job for being a good hunter. Well, it may not have been a dead rat, but at least your kitty's heart was in the right place.

privatee 0

thats why you get it out yourself

This is why I don't let my cats outside. And the fact that if I do, they will get eaten by a raccoon or coyote. But still...

Remind me why the cat is yours but the clean-up job is your dad's... especially if you're old enough for FML to be age-appropriate. Oh, right, because FML's default text has been Bowdlerized lately and that makes it G-rated...

This is why my kitteh is an inside kitteh. and Rats aren't scary or gross I have 2 of them...

ebwaef 0
Smiley_Alexa 2

Wild rats are ******* scary and gross. They live out on the streets so who knows what diseases they may have. Pet rats are much safer.

Pet rats are nice but street rats are gross and carry diseases. Think before you comment. I agree with 82 on this one.

Just think of your cat as a superhero that takes care of criminals.

cucumberfabulous 7

Hahahahaha I'm going to think of that next time my cat kills something..

car6435 0
CeeCee_fml 16

You never heard of a dog bringing in dead, chewed up birds?