What?

By Patrick - 23/02/2010 01:29 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was working at Publix ringing up some 70 year-old woman. She says "Man, you're a fast cashier, I like my men fast!" and then gives me a wink. I got really nervous and didn't know how to respond, so not thinking I quickly said, "Yeah, me too." FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 025
You deserved it 7 432

Same thing different taste

Top comments

you got nervous about a 70 year old woman talking to you??

tatertot1127 0

that's kinda funny! but what a creepy old lady!

Comments

I think it's a great answer, but then I am old and really shameless.

kawaiimaui 0

If you wanted her to back off, then that would have been the perfect thing to say! Unless your into old shamless ladies, then no. But I do the same thing when I don't know what to say, I panick and say stupid things too.

Honestly everytime I read Snickers messages, I laugh at he attack from everyone that insues. Yet 11 times out of 10, I side with her. Yeah, I just used an improper fraction, so suck it. The reason people attack her is because either: 1)You got now life 2)Your an illeterate fail or 3)You think she's hot and stalk her. So for **** sakes. Leave her alone.

maybe your sub-conscious was thinking though...

I like how you say that people who don't like snickerdoodle are illiterate fails, and yet you fail to spell illiterate correctly :p

uh, how do you know she winked at you if you were on the phone??

that's smart actually, she may thinks you're a gay now, you got rid of some troubles, congrats!

peachezthelette 22

snikerdoodles shoulda been swallowed, shes annoying, retarded, hypocritical and ugly. i might not be sexy, but better looking than that bitch and ummm dude this FML is funny as hell. I faved!

@snickerperson unless you are calling the op gay, I don't think you know what a Freudian slip is....you may have superior grammar and spelling ( which may or may not be computer assisted) but you seem to have inferior inteligence. that is all.