Well played

By stepshart - 21/08/2014 19:30 - Canada - Thunder Bay

Today, my thieving, layabout stepmom planted weed in my bedroom and showed my dad. Well, maybe I'm jumping to conclusions here, but her smirk and telling me later that I shouldn't fuck with her again seems conclusive to me. Goodbye freedom. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 111
You deserved it 3 058

Same thing different taste

Top comments

What a bitch... You need to install secret cameras in your room to catch her in action. Then show it to your dad. Only solid proof will win this war.

Your stepmom sounds like such a lovely woman

Comments

XBurytheCastleX 25

**** with her again and set up a camera in your room. Then show your father. This shouldn't be taken lightly!

XBurytheCastleX 25

Heads up I am speaking from experience! I had an evil stepmom and I made sure my dad caught her yelling at me for trying to be fun. Then she stole my dog and moved.

DontClickOnMe 28

Omg, I'm so sorry that happened to you! I would be so mad if some bitch stole my dog! =(

XBurytheCastleX 25

It's very different when you raise the puppy from day 1. It gives you an even deeper connection. I still get upset to the subject. She sold her two months later cause she couldn't breed properly. But yes, never ever ever **** with mans best friend.

Wow, she's more of a bitch than a dog could ever be.

skittyskatbrat 19

Ya know what? Weed is illegal. She should have stuck with cigarettes (or gay **** if your dad is a bigot). Catch her on cam or on voice admitting that she put weed in the room. "So what the hell are you going to do next time, bitch? Plant more weed in my room?" and see if her response is incriminating. Then call the cops. She upgraded her bitchiness to illegal activities? Time for her to get a big fine and a little note on a criminal record. This is, of course, assuming you didn't do something equally nasty to her first and that the weed-planting isn't totally deserved.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Yes because planting a substance which, depending on the amount, could seriously **** someone over is not nearly as bad as calling someone a bitch.

chlorinegreen 27

If she admits to planting the weed I think the dad would understand why there was name calling.

I don't think anything that op did could justify the step mom's actions. she is an adult and should act like one.

You need a camera like the girl from the sixth sense

She adds a new definition of an evil step mother

What an Evil, manipulating, bitch! Most step parents are down right curl.

skittyskatbrat 19

Nah, not most. Not even a lot. We just don't hear about the adults that step up and take on the job of parenting and loving their partner's kids, or, for older ones, becoming part of the entire family and not just the spouse. But boy oh boy, do the evil ones do some crazy bad shit.

my step dad was amazing and did more for my brother and sisters than my biological father. so not all step parents are bad. and I must mention I, too, will be becoming a step parent and wouldnt trade it for anything. :)

skittyskatbrat 19

btw....from now on....despite how annoying it's going to be...make sure you start recording sound on your phone every time you two end up in the same room. Won't take long for her to give you a good "I told you so" for your Dad. She might love him but you are a package deal and your dad needs to figure that shit out, too.

I would plant some back in her underwear drawer. But just so she thinks she found it and was smarter, you will plant more in her purse and in her pockets.

skittyskatbrat 19

heh... not pot. That's asking for legal trouble right there. Now, an empty condom wrapper that is down by the feet of your dad's bed, under the covers? Perfect. He'll find it when he goes to bed and wonders what that scratchy thing by his feet is. When he asks you if it is yours? Flat-out tell him that he married her, and you refuse to become part of his problem, that it's between the two of them. And if she finds it first? Just as effective. Now THAT is good revenge :D Make it clear to her that you no more planted that condom than she planted the pot in your room...and watch Dad's mental gears click. This is ALWAYS assuming that you weren't a total shit and didn't fully deserve her setting you up.

Since she's an evil bitch, **** with her relationship. Make sure she gets caught doing her stupid shit to you.