Weirdo

By ReineXre - 15/06/2016 00:00

Today, I went to the bathroom in a mall. As I was in the stall, a woman tried to open it. I yelled out that's it was occupied but she kept shaking it to open it. It came up to the point where she had to crawl under the door to see that I was there. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 498
You deserved it 727

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I would kick her in the face as soon as I saw her trying to crawl under. wtf

wow she must be really dumb or deaf maybe.

Comments

You sure she wasn't trying out for jack nicholsons role in the shining Here's Johnny.......

Jachin357 28

A nice hard stomp on the face and a bloody nose would do. How can people be that stupid?

I once had some one pry open a door that I was holding closed because the lock was broke. Stand there and look at me on the toilet, I said I'm in here and tried to close the door. They said oh its ok I'll just watch. Um no you won't. When I got done they were gone.I went to security to report them though.

I hate shitfuckers like this, why don't they understand? I've had guys bang on the door constantly even though I said it's occupied, like get a ******* clue you ******* morons, I'm having a shit. If I were you I'd kick her head in and cause her brain damage, although it seems she already has brain damage.

Back in middle school, I had somebody once try to kick down the door while I was in there with a stomach bug. Luckily, it didn't break open and he went away. He knew I was in there though, the kid was just an asshole. On the bright side at least, he didn't try the crazy shit the dumbass woman did to the OP in the FML.

I don't get why some people are saying you deserve it, it wasn't your falt at all

Not going to lie, I would have kicked her.

It's because you didn't yell either "Occupado!" or "4 minutes!". You have to pick one of those OP.

This is one of the many reasons why I think stalls should extend to the ceiling and the floor, and they put free and occupied labels on the locks like they do with porta potties.

ollygollymolly 6

This is what most of the European ones I've been in look like!

But noooo, America just wants to be different from the rest of the world. I've actually witnessed kids looking under the stall at a guy in a public bathroom once (there was a birthday party going on, so that's why there were a bunch of kids in the bathroom) with an adult who was supervising them stand RIGHT ******* THERE, but he didn't stop them, or say anything about it. Ever since I saw what those kids were doing, I now try my best to avoid public bathrooms as much as I can, unless it's a dire emergency and I can't hold it.

The bathroom doors at my work do extend nearly to the floor and say vacant/ occupied. Yet you'd be surprised how many people still try to open the door and jiggle the handle forcefully if it won't open. :/

verg_fml 2

Well, that's horrible! :| I would have kicked her... Even if she was hard-of-hearing or something, you would think the lock would indicate it was occupied. ...And to then crawl on the floor of a mall bathroom????