Wait for the hangover

By Carpet cleaner - 21/02/2012 02:15 - Canada

Today, my husband came home late from drinking with his buddies, only to toss and turn and keep me up for an hour. He then sat up and didn't move for a few minutes. I sat up to see what was wrong, only to see him pissing on the carpet beside our bed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 095
You deserved it 2 669

Same thing different taste

Top comments

kiran_fml 5

Comments

urbanfan74 2

I really hope you beat his drunk ass and made him clean it up.

men love to mess up and let their wife clean it up. unfair. they should at least help or just clean up their own

See the bright side..... At least he didn't wet the bed...

Try to have a talk with him when he's sober. Maybe he'll slow down. If not, you can always video record him and play it back. If he's got kids or any pride, he might see it as disgusting and slack up a bit.

hateevryone 14
HannahWho 8

It might just be me, but I love how women/men are always complaining about the state of their relationship and how they can't stand when people do X behavior. I don't think the going out and drinking thing is new, if you didn't speak up before and let him know that you don't like that behavior then now is the time to speak up. You can't forbid him from drinking but you can let him know that you do not appreciate the behavior and if he continues/wants to come home drunk, he can sleep on the couch so he does not wake you up.

nightowl713 25

I had a similar situation with my husband a few years ago. He had went to bed stupid drunk, and I woke up seeing him leaning one arm against a wall and peeing into a laundry basket. Luckily it wasn't a regular occurrence, good luck op!

I once had to stop ex from pissing under sink when drunk. I know how you feel.