USA Number One!

By Anonymous - 06/01/2021 23:30 - United States - Wynnewood

Today, I live in the same country that deployed the National Guard to suppress peaceful BLM protests, yet allowed a bunch of psychotic Trump supporters to break into the Capitol. I’m ashamed to be human right now. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 521
You deserved it 653

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Human? Or American? Assuming we get through this, it was way too close! We should never had to fear we were on the path of Germany in the 30s or Russia in the 90s.

As she was breaking and entering into the Capitol through a broken window?

Comments

Anzubar 5

I'm guessing you missed the part where they shot and killed a protestor then?

As she was breaking and entering into the Capitol through a broken window?

What are you talking about? She was at least in her mid-30s!

Ambrily 27

And she had served in the military, she knew what was going to happen, and she had been warned and told she had to stop. She didn't.

Gero 4

when you riot and act violently what do you expect. The world has watched the USA being dragged into the gutter. nothing you say can defend that. You also forgot to mention the other 3 people that died too. All this death is due to Trump. In the UK we are now hearing about article 25. But we suspect that the Republicans and especially Pence will be too spineless to use this to get this madman out of office. It is alarming that this man has his fingers on the button for the nuclear arsenal for the United States of America.

DrSamba1 8

Not a protestor. A terrorist illegally breaking into a Federal building through a broken window.

Anzubar 5

Exactly though, someone damaging government property got shot. same as the BLM riots

Human? Or American? Assuming we get through this, it was way too close! We should never had to fear we were on the path of Germany in the 30s or Russia in the 90s.

coius 23

I’m going to invoke godwin’s law, and make the comment that Trump is taking several actions out of the nazi/hitler playbook. It’s a disgrace, but not unexpected. He’s been acting so much like hitler did during a rise to power, so much so, I even predicted this violent end. Want another person like trump in history (and almost became a president till assassinated), look up Huey Long. And The Huey Long Machine. Same personality as Trump.

This has been building up for a while now...

guessing you missed all the rioting and looting and beating of innocent people by your "peaceful" blm protests huh??

DrSamba1 8

False equivalence. First of all, no one condones violent riots by anyone. Second, rioting and destroying property is one thing, and that is bad enough. Attacking and trying to overthrow the Federal government because you don't like the election results is quite another. That is violent insurrection, sedition, or terrorism. Take your pick.

One side was "Stop KILLING us". The other side was "Wah, my orange man lost!"

Jericho 8

Ha! "BLM" and "peace" shouldn't even be in the same sentence unless you want to talk about them disrupting the peace. For years they have been one of the most destructive "activist" groups there is. We can all agree what happened at the capital shouldn't have happened but to say us Trump supporters are getting away with it it stupid. A lady lost her life and over 84 people have been arrested already and they are collecting more.

"they are collecting more" really?? in the BLM they didn't even let the leave the y rounded the up and took them straight to prison even though they didn't have weapons. these white domestic terrorists had gun and actively tried to interfere with the election with guns and violence. it is pure white privilege that more force was not used on them because if a group of black people had tried that they wouldn't have got past the third step

"They violently broke into the Capitol building because they didn’t like the outcome of the election & they knew Congress was there certifying electoral votes. There was a guy with zip ties. There were pipe bombs. There was a noose. The cops just let them. Stop comparing them to BLM."