True, but come on…

By scared to leave the house - 20/08/2012 09:14 - Canada - Williams Lake

Today, I was at Starbucks after having a rough day. The old man beside me was talking to his friend. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw him point at me and say, "See that beautiful girl over there?" Flattered, I listened closer… until he finished his statement with, "She's gonna die." FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 204
You deserved it 2 418

Same thing different taste

Top comments

illabye 0

Look on the bright side... You'll make a lovely corpse.

Comments

That's scary! Watch out just in case...

well, hate to break it to you but we're all going to die at one point or another.

Somebody jumep to conclusions a little fast?

He was probably just trying to cheer up his friend. Maybe the old man's friend was feeling depressed about being old himself, or that his beauty or handsomeness or whatever had faded, and the old man just wanted to point out that it will happen to all of us. Don't take it as a threat :)

That's exactly what I was going to say! :)

Well everybody dies. Maybe the person he was talking to has a terminal disease. Or they're both old. And needed to come to terms with it. You know who doesn't die? Ash ketchum. He's always ten. Try being ten forever.

Hey, Happy Birthday! You're going to DIE!!!! JK-- except the BD part is true.(:

92- haha thanks. And I thought of the song with the lyrics"every breath brings me one closer to my last"

I thought of the song GNR "Welcome to the Jungle". (:

"You know where you are? You're in the jungle, baby. You're gonna die. " Actually, some dude said that to slash and axl when they arrived in some city. They put it in a song. (the saga of Gun N' Roses book)

I wouldn't be worried. That's like being worried that we're all going to die at the end of 2012...

What. The. ****. Who the **** actually says shit like that, let alone in public? I swear to God, this site has destroyed any faith in humanity I had.

He's a fortune teller. Or you escaped some horrible disaster and now death is coming back for you in the order you were supposed to die in. Just a thought.

Or maybe he just knows that in the end we all die? I mean, seriously, we're all gonna die whether we like it or not....

Way to make me depressed, cat. *grabs the Jack Daniels*

Maybe the dude is really into reenacting Final Destination movies??

skyeyez9 24

He may be one of those "psychics" that claims to know when someone is going to die soon.