By helpme - 15/07/2013 17:25 - Canada - Sudbury

Today, while waxing my bikini line, my husband thought it would be funny to scare me which caused me to close my legs. I am now sitting in the sink with my best friend pouring hot water "down there" trying to remove the wax. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 564
You deserved it 4 656

Same thing different taste

Top comments

SumBur 11

Why does your best friend have to help you? That relationship will never be the same.

Wizardo 33

I guess wax on, wax off isn't gonna work here is it?

Comments

I hope your successful getting the wax off OP (:

IT_Nird95 9

Well that'd be a hell of a site to see OP writing this in the sink with a lap full of hot water..

Get some baby oil... That will usually remove the wax with little to no pain involved. If I were you, I'd make sure my husband was far, far away before I attempted waxing again.

That's what I would suggest. Or the blue oil that comes with almost any home wax kit. Oil and hot cloth take off pretty painlessly.

challan 19

Never home wax!!! Don't be cheap, or shy. Its done in five minutes at the salon and lasts for six weeks. Its also perfect, with none of these hiccups.

Some people have to be cheap. Not everyone has the luxury of $40 every six weeks to be waxed by someone professional.

challan 19

Then shave. Its easy to burn yourself, hurt yourself or miss half completely.

toxxickittyy 19

I home wax everything but *that* area, never had an issue. Poor OP though.

For some of us it lasts for 3 weeks. Tops. I can't afford that. Along with eyebrows, it gets expensive.

68 - shaving also as many problems. it can cause cuts or a rash for people with sensitive skin or who aren't used to it.

kayteakay 26

I'd put some wax in his armpit.

That's a true best friend you have there OP! Safety first then teamwork!

Something here isn't right... I've used different waxes and the type that actually stick to your skin (even after you pull the strips off). They should be removed with some kind of oils. Was this your first time using wax and you decided to do your BIKINI LINE as a patch test? WITHOUT having wax remover on you? FYL but also YDI.

Get revenge tonight, after he falls asleep put hot wax on his balls and put the strip on it. Wait until it dries then after he wakes up he has no choice other than to yank it off himself! Or you can do it for him when he's still asleep! Heeheehee!