By awkward drunk - 29/01/2011 12:40 - Canada

Today, while trying to act sober in front of my parents when I got home, I threw up on my mom's shoe. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 213
You deserved it 45 749

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Nothing screams 'I'm drunk' like trying to act sober in front of your parents. You think they've never seen a drunk kid before?

Congratulations on getting caught, idiot. There is no excuse for getting so shit-faced that uncontrolled vomiting ensues, especially in front of your mother. I hope you still live at home so your mother can ground your stupid ass.

Comments

at least you aren't the idiots FML above yours. the girl who was talking about how she had sex? I'm like, yeh. whatever

Nothing screams 'I'm drunk' like trying to act sober in front of your parents. You think they've never seen a drunk kid before?

If you cannot take alcohol, then don't drink that much. YDI

zacharytk72 5

you like men, but that's okay...I like them too!

I'm sorry, do you have some kind of special power that allows you to detect the anonymous OP's gender and sexual orientation? Or are you making a stupid assumption and an asinine gay joke in one fell swoop? The amount of failure in your three simple words is simply mind-boggling. I'm very impressed that you were able to make yourself look so incredibly foolish in such an astoundingly swift fashion.

I'm glad you're strong enough to admit it.

Hidan_fml 0

You and the OP should get together. Hahaha :D

Congratulations on getting caught, idiot. There is no excuse for getting so shit-faced that uncontrolled vomiting ensues, especially in front of your mother. I hope you still live at home so your mother can ground your stupid ass.

Acousticpixie14 6

Seriously...and if you're going to be stupid enough to go out and drink underage, at least have the common sense to stay at a friend's house until you sober up. Why do drunken idiots always think they can fool someone into thinking they're sober? It's not like it's hard to tell when someone is drunk. YDI, OP. I hope that now your parents are on you like flies on shit.

MissPurple_fml 0

How do you know OP was drinking underage? In Canada, the legal drinking age is 18, which is still a normal age to be living at home with your parents. Doesn't change that fact that it was stupid to get drunk in the first place, but OP wasn't necessarily underage...

Acousticpixie14 6

Well if OP wasn't underage, what would be the point of trying to hide it from his parents?

TryptamineDreame 0

Lmao someone can't hold their liquor. If your parents don't allow you to drink, then you shouldn't drink, it would be best for you in the long run, especially if you are underage :)

ohmek 0

YDI for getting that drunk and your parents still awake to catch you.

Rakistazz 0

shit happens!! dont go home yet when your drunk stupid mate!!

mandypandypants 4

could have been worse. i threw up all over the dishes and then passed out.