By Anonymous - 14/01/2011 02:38 - United States

Today, while snow plowing I accidentally ran over my kid's basketball. I told him what had happened and he responded by spilling his ant farm into my underwear drawer. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 924
You deserved it 7 872

Same thing different taste

Top comments

sounds like there's either some parenting or anger management issues. and now an insect issue, because you, quite literally, have ants in your pants.

Comments

unless you have a hermetically sealed underwear drawer, there are now ants in all the drawers working their way all over the house.

anyone that lays a hand on their child is a messed up person. disciplining your child should never mean beating them. all that will do is make your child rebel and your child will get the last laugh when you can no longer control them for lack of fear. you can only hit a child so many times before the fear you installed is long gone.

you are full of shit. my mother raised me on bustings. she may be a small woman but i respect her and im damn sure scared of her still to this day. and to all of you people saying its abuse, you are all idiots too. there is a HUGE difference in abuse and a damn spanking, and obviously you people do not know that difference.

cassidy0922 6

I agree 96. Anyone who thinks their child is going to mind them when they just say, 'Now go sit in the corner.' is nuts. Back in the 1800 when people actually disciplined their children, people turned out right. You see how our generations turned out don't you? Not enough spankings..

Lack discipline? Who gives a child an art farm anyway?

Kb_Harlem 0

that's why you buy kids cats or dogs dumbass

MassEffectNerd 0

f the ants life! they're the ones in your smelly underwear. not only that but you probably used a vacuum to get them all out.