By sparkus - 15/12/2015 15:15

Today, while out hiking with my girlfriend, she thought it would be funny to push me down a small hill. It turned out there was a 16 foot drop at the end of it, and now my leg is in a cast. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 714
You deserved it 1 729

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why would she even think it would be a good idea to even push you down a small hill in the first place?

why would it be funny to push you down a hill anyways??

Comments

This could just be her way of ensuring you won't be taking her hiking again anytime soon.

yenze 18

Can't run away from commitment with a broken leg everyone is calling her stupid but the logic is there

Don't play around while hiking, kids! Mountains are dangerous creatures.

Idk how I'd feel about my S/O finding it funny to push me down a hill of any size...

RedPillSucks 31

I hope you parlayed this into some serious mind bending sex

It's all part of her dark plan. Now you "need" her to nurse you back to health. My condolences on all your future funny pushes.

Brokeandsad 8

Lol she was trying to get rid of you. No better coverup than "he lost his footing at feel down a hill while we were hiking"

SpawnofAthena 16

People like you are what's wrong with this world. Think maybe she didn't know about the drop?

#28 it is still very easy to DIE from being pushed down a hill. Hes licky he just has a cast.

Helldemon 32

It was a small hill lol. You might as well say it's easy to die if you fall out of your bed.

#58, Final Destination would probably make it easy to die by falling off a bed lol

I don't see why this is being downvoted, it's utterly ridiculous (and let's be honest, straight up ASININE) to push someone or potentially cause any physical harm because you think you're being cute or funny. If a guy had done this, everyone would be in an uproar, so I don't see why on earth people are saying it's okay for a girl to do it.