By yif2 - 16/05/2015 11:47 - United States

Today, while mowing my backyard, I messily discovered that a family of rabbits has been living out there in the tall grass. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 075
You deserved it 5 690

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Bro, he mowed the shit out of them.

Oh my god. I would be horrified. How many rabbits were there, OP?

Comments

The mower stalled, twice. Kneeling a found a rabbit jammed up against the blades. Killed. It had been in the long grass. I had seen it before, and even fed it once. Now I had mauled it's unobtrusive world unmendably. Burial was no help, the next morning I got up, and it did not. The first day after a new death is always the same. We should be careful of each other. We should be kind. While there is still time.

Psycho_Babydoll 26

That's why you cut the grass weekly and check before I always do..

I hear ground rabbit can be pretty tasty.

Oh jeez, I accidentally ran over a squirrel today and felt awful, I can't imagine how it feels for you op! That's nasty...

Yeah I felt the thump and crunch, and was on Kratom at the time I started tearing up and called my gf to cry about it lol

Oh no... I've made that mistake too and it's hard to get over. At least it was for me. Sorry OP.

So did you find out when chunks of meat went flying everywhere?

:( normally the parents dig holes to hide the babies. I've discovered bunnie massacres too but mine was due to a stupid asshole outdoor cat -_- that's what convinced me to never have an outdoor cat. Ever. Always indoor. And I highly dislike those who have outdoor cats.

I can see where you're coming from, but don't you think most cats would much rather enjoy being outside than stuck inside a house their entire life? Hunting is a huge part of a cats instincts, and if they don't get to live out that part, they can get pretty stressed.

cadillacgal79 32

67 has it summed up. My cat is an outdoor cat, she will holler at the door to get outside even if it's storming out. It's not a terrible thing that cats kill animals (though when the body is left on your doorstep it's a mess).

brendejafulable 41