By scalmon - 13/05/2011 17:08 - United States

Spicy
Today, while making love to my wife, I let slip her sister's name. I don't think it would calm her down much if I told the truth: I was actually thinking of an ex girlfriend who shares the same name. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 360
You deserved it 67 507

Same thing different taste

Top comments

wiggs5 0

That's pretty ****** up. Try not to think of your ex during sex, she's your ex for a reason!

Comments

I love that all the people complaining the loudest are also under 20 (or worse under 16) and so have much less experience in long term relationships. Fantasies happen like it or not, and they happen for both men and women. It's natural and healthy. The biggest problem here is the fact that he and his wife aren't honest enough with each other to *discuss* their fantasies openly. Instead they get blurted out accidentally, and that's never a recipe for trust. Yes, I'm married; yes, I fantasize; and yes, it's insulting and presumptuous as all hell to assume that means I somehow love the people of my fantasies more than my wife. as far as I'm concerned, you can go to hell if you think that.

EXACTLY!! *********high5********* (another happily married over 20yr old who actually understands & is in a longterm relationship. ie: >14yrs)

Hey, us thirtysomethings might know a little something! These kids probably think a year is a huge accomplishment. Hah!

This is why you font use names. there's no coming back.

SunDropGirl 0
FlyingLazerWALRU 0

You sir, are an ASSHOLE. Be happy with the woman you have now, not that bitch down at the club you used to date.

LoWalt 3

when ya going on the Maury show for a polygraph? haha

that's terrible. you should always be thinking of your wife, not some girl you dated before her. your one of the reasons men get such a bad rep.

I would have decked you in the face. Js.

Making love to your wife and thinking of another woman. Hard to top that on the douche bag scale...