By Anonymous - 25/03/2014 21:53 - United States - Springboro

Today, while lifeguarding, a kid thought it'd be hilarious to take a crap in the pool. The other kids freaked out and rushed to get out. Several of them slipped on the way out and hurt themselves fairly badly. Two parents are now threatening to sue us, and my boss blames me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 510
You deserved it 3 844

Same thing different taste

Top comments

AnOriginalName 19

Tell the parents to sue the little shit who thought it would be funny to shit in the pool. I'm sure you didn't tell him to do that.

Hold the little shit responsible. Don't take the hit.

Comments

tompou6 19

You did nothing wrong OP. If the parents do bring you to court, there case will fail due to the fact they have nothing to use against you.

skittyskatbrat 19

Darwin in action. Running from a tiger and getting hurt, sure. Running from a turd to the point of injury? Sucks for you, and even though they are kids, I'm gonna give THEM a YDI. You just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. If this goes to court, hopefully a judge will determine where the kids got their stupidity from, and award you monetary compensation for time lost from work and such due to the idiotic court case.

nicoleblair 17

I made an account just to be able to comment on this FML. As a lifeguard, I totally understand your pain. I work at an outdoor pool, so the ground isn't as slippery. I understand though that even though it is our job, it can get very difficult to control multiple kids when panic is induced. FYL op.

How old was this turd kid? At least u helped the kids who fell down right?

Well you should threaten to sue the kid who took the crap and due his parents as well for being irresponsible.

You should have filmed it. For court and for YouTube .

Because of course he's going to have cameras recording all the time when on the job, just in case some kid leaves a log in the pool and induces mass panic.

demonpup 12

I'm just wondering what place in the USA is hot enough to go swimming.