By KenzFell - 05/06/2012 07:27 - Canada - Calgary

Today, while I was on stage dancing for a competition dress rehearsal, my top fell off, exposing my breasts. I was really embarrassed, but fortunately no one said anything about it. That is until a kid in the audience came up to me and said, "That was a disappointment." FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 191
You deserved it 3 051

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Mikeskinner 7

That sucks, sorry mate. Have a better day yeah?

insertnameherr 11

maybe he was just saying that it was disappointing that you didn't get to finish. that or he's a perv.

Comments

TheDrifter 23

Derp, *maybe matched with a mobile drool dispensor

Don't sweat it! The kid was just being a little creep like all kids usually are. He has that image burned into his spank bank and I'd say it's a safe bet that he's home right now cranking out a load. His disappointment was lodged in the fact that he couldn't punch the clown right there on the spot. Be happy with who you are and what you have!

Punching the clown? Sounds like a particularly violent way of pleasuring oneself.

Punching the clown is definitely a new one. That goes at the top of the list with spanking the monkey!

It's the first time he's ever seen real boobs in person. The pressure was too much for him. He pretty much said, "FIRST."

I would tend to agree with you Noor. Men go through stages of "boobie love". When we are younger we want them large. As we "mature" many men subscribe to the "more than a mouthful is a waste" theory. During marriage we want the tight, perky breasts of 19-year olds and then as we descend into old age, we want them large again. It's a vicious circle.

hiphop_danca94 2

Competitions dont have dress rehearsals, thats kinda the whole point of a competition

Yeah, I was kind of thinking this as well... Maybe it's a competition within the company she's with? Maybe they're just practicing on a stage so that when they go to the REAL competition, the girls will be ready? A lot of first-timers have to practice changing quickly backstage and getting used to the stage/audience......... ......But "competition dress rehearsal" is still confusing me. Hopefully OP will comment on this and settle it with an explanation.

amazingari 3

I dance for a studio that does competition. We have comp. dress rehearsal. It's to make sure that costumes look okay on stage and that they don't fall apart while your dancing. It's also to work on last minute errors in your dances. It also gives you the chance to see how big the stage is compared to a small studio room. Sure, sometimes we have drills during rehearsals where we have to change our costumes as fast as we can so we can do it for competitions. Thats why we have competition dress rehearsal! Hope that made sense!!

Sorry, OP. Assuming you have small breasts like me, it can suck the majority of the time. However, I understand a lot of men prefer them, and even believe larger breasts to be gross. (No offense to you ladies, the "gross" opinion applies to both types) My boyfriend just claims that he doesn't like anyone elses, lol. I still get teased, but that makes it sting a bit less. Find someone like that to boost your self esteem if you find the incident still bothers you.

It's not about size it's about presentation. Small breasts have more options and can ultimately be presented in ways that make them sexier than large ones. You can get away with wearing no bra and it's hot!

Thank you, Calyx. I really appreciate the people with the same mindset as you. It's not like you can make them grow or anything, they just kind of do what they were supposed to. Also they often (not always) relate to your weight. I'm 105 lbs and somewhere between an A or a B cup. So I mean it might not be as appealing if they were bigger. It just gets annoying to jear "ASHLEE HAS SMALL BOOBS!" or when I happen to get in a conversation about breasts: "Like you would know. You don't have boobs." but yeah, that's my experience. Lol

I would also ad Ashley from your pic, you seem quite adequate, and any who says otherwise deserves a boot to the skull.

Oh this chick does, trust me. But I understand why she teases me about it. Even though she's pretty rude anyway, the people I've asked about it say she does it because she's a larger girl who happens to have larger breasts as well. I assume she is a bit insecure with herself, so I haven't said anything to her. It pisses my boyfriend of to no end, though. Haha

1710_fml 0

Small boobs have advantages and big boobs have advantages I think boobs in general are great

1710_fml 0

I think you look perfect doesn't matter your boobs size

47- I'm with Calyx on this one, small breasts are beautiful and have more options. Again, it can be a quality over quanity issue. And, forgive the fact I'm twice your age, ;p , I think you look attractive and very nicely proportional. If you had bigger boobs, I think they may not look right, IMHO. *shrugs*

KRS_13 0

I agree with you #47 (and your other comments) I have small breasts myself. I only weigh 96 pounds but I still get teased for being small. I hate it when people bring up the subject about boobs because then its like "..yeahh..I don't have any of those..much.."

Thanks guys, it's always a pleasure to be proportional :D 139- Anyone who makes fun of you is literally jealous. I'm really not just saying that. If you are 96 lbs, I presume you are thin, and from your picture you are very pretty :) Most women want to be small and thin. I'm 5'2, 105 lbs, my shoe size is about a 7, and my bra is probably and A cup. (In the past year I've lost 20+ lbs and all I know is my once B cup bras don't fit. Along with a majority of my clothes) So chin up :) As long as you are a healthy weight and you take care of your body, you have nothing to worry about :) Let them envy you, you can pull of looks they can't.

#151 I am the same way, except that I weigh more than you (115) and have less than A cups, so I can't even fit into any bras.

There are a lot of advantages to tiny boobies, though! 1. Easier to hug people. (they're closer to your heart c:) 2. You can sleep comfortably on your stomach. 3. No bra required. That is the nicest. 4. It's easier for you to feel it when someone "fondles" them, haha. 5. You can play boys easier if you're an actress. Versatililty is a gift. 6. Cute bra options. 7. They won't pop out of a shirt, or jiggle. 8. You know the guy dating you genuinely likes you as a person. 9. No future sagging. 10. Clothes are more flattering.

#155 I don't have any cute bra options, I don't fit into any. A cups are too baggy. And I can't fit into cute clothes either, as cute tops are always too baggy as well.

151- hmm, my clothing and bras don't fit now as well - but for the opposite problem. :/ *** OFF-TOPIC RANT (TO THE GIRLS IN THIS THREAD HERE, DON'T REPLY IF YOU HAVE NOTHING DECENT TO SAY TO ME. THANKS.): *** I understand you guys are only 16-ish, and proud of your tiny bodies, and the Internet = freedom of speech and all, but reading your posts about how much you weigh and then LOSING 20+lbs makes me want to shoot myself. I used to be (WHAT I THOUGHT WAS) very thin, around 90lbs, (5'1"), but at that point (and I was around your age as well) I was anorexic (actually diagnosed) and tried so very....god...damn.........HARD at being thin. It takes so much effort on my part to lose even two or three pounds over a few weeks. It aggravates me when people are just like, "LAHH DEE DAHHHH, IM SKINNY BLAH BLAH BLAH, I WUZ BORN THIS WAYYYY, LET'S BOAST ABOUT IT AND MAKE ALL THE FAT CHICKS JEALOUS!" ...... And, lol, I -DO- realize that's proooooooooobably not what you were trying to convey here, but silly me - being all paranoid and having extremely low self esteem and whatnot - saw it that way... Because after spending YEARS trying to be thin and fit, my dumbass doctor forced me to start taking a relatively high dose of Prozac (and no, I was -not- depressed, but I am now, after taking this shit), which not only made me really tired all the time, incredibly sad (DEPRESSED) with no "get-up-and-go", but it also made me gain roughly 20-30lbs. And NOW, since I am still on this crap, and having severe physical problems making it impossible to exercise or even get around, (I have major back deformities from gymnastics and over-exercising; scoliosis, spondylolisthesis, sciatica, sway back, multiple ongoing herniated discs and fractures, etc. I also have ARTHRITIS in my hands/fingers/wrists, shoulders, hips, knees and especially my spine- and I've been recently having symptoms of MS), I have managed to gain another 20-25lbs. I've ALSO had a baby. So now, I guess I'm just fat, in my eyes. And seeing people weighing so much less than me at my height makes me feel sick. I don't even know why I'm explaining all this to you guys because I don't even know you at all, but I feel that it's necessary for you to understand how posting your weight and stuff can have a severe negative impact on others who are just reading your post out of boredom. I know that's not what you meant to do at all. I just wanted to post my story. In fact, I don't even care if anyone replies, because I get the feeling that the mods are gonna remove this because it's so long and not related to the FML really. Ugh. But, thanks to any of you guys if you've read this. I have relatively small boobs too, btw: B cup now, 20lbs ago I was an A cup but put on push-up B-cups to look larger, heh. ........

Actually, I've lost over 20 pounds since November and I have no idea why. I'm not rubbing it in or anything, my mother has Chronic Pancreatitus in which it is hard to keep weight on because your pancreas does not digest or absorb nutrients properly. One of my great aunts I believe died of pancreatic cancer, and those are hereditary. So I could actually be developing either of those. It's not to say I don't look in the mirror and feel fat either, I used to just not eat. After being called fat for so long, I think I've earned my stripes at being happy with my body for a while. But in regards to your rant warning, none of this was meant to be rude.

Roflsauruz- (I know your comment wasn't directed at me in any way but if I may still reply....?) I'm not really big on pity, and I'm sure you wouldn't want it either, but I am really sorry you went through what sounds like a slice of Hell to me. :( After trying for years to be healthy only to end up gaining back the weight with a battery of physical ailments and a lethargic depression.....I think that's just horrible. :( Thank you for sharing your story, I hope things improve for you in any way they can. (hugs!)

jayfreeman80 0

Good for the kid!!! Honesty is always the best policy!! Well done!!

What is a competition dress rehearsal? Do you compete to see who is the most prepared before the show?

Okay, I may be totally wrong here, but even with small breasts, wouldn't dancing without a bra feel quite "wobblingly" unpleasant ? Or was it one of these tops that also work as bras ?

sweetbeast43 5

So tell me again, how did you break your leg?